We're building tomorrow's public service leaders today.
Friends of the Truman Foundation is proud to support the work of the Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation, the presidential memorial to public service. In addition to supporting the mission of the Truman Foundation, Friends is building a community committed to public service and building the next generation of public service leaders.
Read about how your donation makes a difference in our Case for Support.
You can invest in the next generation of public service leaders by supporting our work. You can:
- Make a one-time donation now
- Become a sustaining supporter with a monthly gift
- Join our Murphy Family Legacy Society
- Become a corporate partner
- Join our Pay it Forward Society
- EIN: 81-4483070
- Our Mailing Address: Friends of the Truman Foundation, PO Box 28083, Washington, DC 20038
- Email: [email protected]
For questions on giving, please contact Jenn Meyers, Development and Events Manager, at [email protected]
Friends of the Truman is a 501 (c)3 charitable organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible and supports the work of the Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation.